Sunday, October 28, 2007

Make Money Online

Welcome to my blog about how to make money online and working from home. Oh! not another one! I hear you say. This blog mainly talks about my Internet experiences and of course my Internet Marketing Experiences. You could write a book about both of these and I intend to do just that in this new blog. Pretty much a blow by blow account of everything, the good the bad and the ugly.

I would also like to share some good news articles on how to make money online. I will also include some good money making tips. I would like to dispel a few myths while I'm at it. I'd like to combine something that I am qualified to do, with something I enjoy, which is Site and Product Reviews. I hope you will enjoy this blog as much as I will in bringing it to you. I want to make this blog interactive in terms of input from you.

I am counting on you to make comments on everything and anything. Both on page and off. I want you to share anything and everything you need to have an opinion on about your Internet experiences, whether they are good or bad. Heck! as the title says! Have your say! regards Philip.

PS everyone warned me not to write about Making Money Online or Working from Home.
They said it was "too competitive." All the more reason to Have your Say! I reckon. I was always one to speak out; about what I felt was right and this time is no different! Yes, I know this market is highly competitive; they have me to contend with now! :) Phil

by PhilBlogging
1:24:00 AM Mar 2008

1 – 1 of 1

No comments: